Going camping is simple, almost unbelievably cheap and a lot of fun so don’t be intimidated by it. Here's a basic Hacks for Campers with everything you need to know
- Put sage leaves in campfire to repel mosquitoes.
- There is always chance of eggs breaking. So better put scramble eggs in a bottle. No mess. No worries. Only delicious eggs.
- Need a lantern? But don’t have one, Use a headlamp n tie it to big water bottle for sufficient light.
- Use TIC-TAC containers for spice storage.
- To prevent tick infestation - put 1 part tea tree oil and two part water in a spray bottle n spray onto shoes socks and pant cuffs.
- Power cords get damage by placing them on ground, best way to prevent this is by placing them in between cups or buckets by drilling them or tying them to a stick.
- Pour water in to pie tins to make your picnic table ants free.
- Do you trip on tent strings? Use pool noddle’s it will make string more visible.
- Want to make your shoes waterproof its simple use beeswax and blow dryer to make it waterproof.
- Want your tent ground to be soft n not too rough, Use children foam tiles.